Sunday, October 28, 2012

I allow myself to simply be me.





AFFIRMATION FOR THE WEEK




I allow myself to simply be me
I believe that I was created by a master artist and I am confident
that I am who I was meant to be, so I gladly allow myself
to simply be me.

I may be a work-in-progress, but I keep myself continually
open to the smoothing and shaping hands of my Maker.
I choose not to waste time worrying about what could be,
if I were someone else, because I am happy being me.

I believe that there is plan for my life. I may not be able
to see it all clearly right now, and that's okay. I don't
have to be able to see every step I need to take (or why I
need to take it). I simply focus on developing the skills
and talents instilled within me from the beginning.
As I do so, my purpose becomes clearer, one step at a time.

Because I am confident in my purpose, I am able to relax and
enjoy the success of others without feeling the need to compete.
I let go of the tendency to glorify other people's successes
and to view them as more important than my own. Some may be
more glittery and noticeable than my own, but they are no more
important.

I want to thrive in my own life. This means that I must let
go of the idea that I can, by sheer effort or willpower, fulfill
someone else's purpose. Instead, I focus on my own path, knowing
that it, too, is important. After all, I am the only one suitably
 equipped with my talents, personality, and circumstances to
fulfill my purpose.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. Am I trying to fulfill my own purpose or someone else's?
2. Am I able to be happy for others without feeling the
need to compete?
3. Do I recognize the value of my own set of talents and
circumstances?

Have a blessed and very positive week!

Remember if it is to be, its up to ME!!!

Type to you soon.

Warmest Regards,

Billy Womack

Please Follow me by inserting your email to the right and also follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Feel Free to comment below as well.  I enjoy reading the post.



No comments:

Post a Comment